Ai-Thinker ESP32-A1S WiFi+BT Audio Development Board an ultra-small, powerful module. Built-in advanced low-power dual-core 32-bit CPU and Codec AC101 audio decoding chip, can be widely used in various IoT applications, suitable for home smart devices, smart Audio, story machine solutions, etc., are the ideal solution for IoT applications.
Ai-Thinker ESP32-A1S WiFi+BT Audio Development Boards internal circuit is highly integrated, supports a variety of peripherals, can support secondary development, and quickly realize product differentiation. ESP32-A1S adopts an SMD package to realize the rapid production of products and provide customers with high-reliability connection mode. It is especially suitable for modern, large-scale, low-cost production methods, and is convenient for various IoT hardware terminal applications.
- The smallest 802.11b/g/n WiFi BT SoC Module
- Low power 32-bit CPU, can also serve the application processor
- Built-in AC101 Codec audio decoding chip, can support playing music and recording
- Built-in 520 KB SRAM, external 4MPSRAM
- Supports UART/SPI/I2C/PWM/ADC/DAC
- Support for firmware upgrade (FOTA)
- Antenna supports on-board antenna or IPEX block output
- Supports a variety of mainstream compression and lossless audio formats, including M4A, AAC, FLAC, OGG, OPUS, MP3, WAV, etc.
- Supports audio input methods such as MIC and Line-in.
1 x Ai-Thinker ESP32-A1S WiFi+BT Audio Development Board
|Antenna Type||IPEX and PCB|
|Audio Fomat||MP3, sWAV, sM4, sAAC, sFLAC, sOGG, sOPUS|
|Audio Input||Support LINEIN and 2-way MIC input|
|Audio Output||Support 1 channel headphone output and 1 channel left and right speaker output|
|Custom IO Port||14|
|Operating Temperature (C)||-20 to 85|
|Current Dissipation (mA)||350|
|Input Supply Range (VDC)||3.3|
|RAM||520KB SRAM +4M PSRAM|
|Receiving Sensitivity||54 Mbps (3/4 64-QAM): -70dBm|
6 Mbps (1/2 BPSK): -88dBm
CCK, 1 Mbps : -90dBm
CCK, 11 Mbps: -85dBm
MCS7 (65 Mbps, 72.2 Mbps): -67dBm
|SPI Flash||Default 32Mbit|
|Transmit Power (dBm)||802.11b: 172 dBm (@11Mbps)|
802.11g: 142 dBm (@54Mbps)
802.11n: 132 dBm (@MCS7)
|UART Baudrate||Default 115200 bps|
|WIFI||802.11 b/g/n/, Support DLNA protocol|
|Shipment Weight||0.01 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||4 4 1 cm|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.